DG Services, a division of the Dupill Group, is a strategic partner for valve-related solutions, specializing in valve testing and repair.
For over 35 years, DG Services has provided product and service solutions for a variety of industries. We assist our customers with their valve specification, replacement, actuation, and repair needs.
ASME “VR” and “TO” Code Stamps
With our VR certification, we can repair, set and test ASME Section I and Section VIII PRV’s for air, liquid and steam in shop or in the field. Our certification allows us to repair and assemble safety relief valves and pilot operated safety valves.
- General Valve Maintenance, Installation, and Testing
- Site Surveys & Walkdowns
- Outage Support
- In-Line and Shop Valve Repair
- Replacement Valves and Accessories
- Valve 101 / Maintenance Training (On and Off-Site)
- Narrowing Seats on Gates, Wedges & Checks
- Valve Packing & In-body Machining
- On-Site Machining Services
- Custom Machining
- ASME National Board “VR” Certification
- Safety Relief Valve & Pilot-Operated Safety Valve Repair
Dupill Group is committed to delivering products and services of an extremely high quality while growing our customer base in an effective and efficient manner. We satisfy all customer, 10CFR Part 21/10CFR50 Appendix B, ASME NQA-1, 10CFR830.122 Subpart A, and DOE Order 414.1D requirements as well as ISO 9001:2015 compliant and continually improve our processes to maintain total customer satisfaction and loyalty.